Knowing how lose weight, varying that we do is quite a challenge. Beginning or maintaining an exercise routine is very important, since in addition to making weight loss, it keeps us healthy, with excellent figure and with very good self-esteem, due to the well-being that produces the release of endorphins. However, this can have better results if the exercises to lose weight are different and challenging.
Taking in account this information, there are thousands of people who despite having constant or frequent physical activity, do not observe changes in their body and, this can be a living sign, that they are not performing a good training or that they do not change the way of exercising.
Is it really necessary to train?
There are many ways to perform exercises to lose weight, in addition to combining with a good, low-calorie diet, if losing fat is that you want. Generally, this is the goal of women and many men who want to increase muscle mass and define your body effectively and quickly.
Routine training is very effective and provides excellent results in the body. Helps to lose fat and toning muscles, in a prolonged way, also makes it possible to assertively maintain body shape, apart from being combined with foods that provide benefits to lose weight.
How else can I help myself?
In addition to doing weight loss exercises, many people combine them with the intake of supplements that help or, rather, accelerate the process of losing weight. In turn, these benefits can be observed in the definition of muscles and in the well-being of the organism, for better results.
Food supplements can either solve or improve the process of burning fat and subsequently lose weight. In this sense the most recommended are those based on Garcinia Cambogia, a plant of Asian origin, which acts on fat burning and acceleration in weight loss effectively
This supplement can be used by both men and women, without the need for medical prescription, since its natural ingredients have not side effects on the body. It only requires focusing on fat burning and weight loss quickly, in addition to combining this option with exercises to lose weight.
However, regardless of the experience or level of training or ways of exercising, there are certain specifics training or routines that have the greatest effect. Above all, taking into account the time in which it is expected to obtain the desired results.
Choose your exercises to lose weight
Weight loss exercises, which can be implemented in any routine, can vary depending on the form of training or physical conditioning. In the case of being a beginner, you can try the following exercises:
- High Intensity Exercises: These weight loss exercises are usually very effective, since they combine a specific time and a maximum of physical exigency as a routine. Generally, these exercises usually work in super sets, with intervals of work of 1 minute and rest of 30 seconds, until completing between 40 to 45 minutes of continuous work.
- Cardiovascular Exercises: Doing cardiovascular exercises, such as running or walking, is very beneficial for weight loss, as it is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to burn fat, in addition to a Hypocaloric
- Weightlifting: Although it is not credible, weights are to not only increase and tone the muscles, they also help in a way to burn fats, since, during the routine of lifting weights, a lot of energy is involved. This comes from the coloring we eat when eating. Reason why, people who are in a caloric deficit, have a better effect on the application of this theory.
- Leg Routine: Performing exercises for the legs, which contain the highest proportion of muscles in the body’s conformation, benefits weight loss. Working the legs, is a way to directly and indirectly involve, force and energy of the whole body, to be able to execute them correctly. Performing deadlifts, squats, press lifting, among others, often burn calories effectively and continuously, even when the body is at rest
- Abdominals: Performing abdominal exercises is important for weight loss not just in terms of looking good, but in terms of creating a strong core and preventing energy. It’s important to work on your abs every day. Try crunches, planks, leg lifts and an abs stimulator to ensure you get strong abs muscles.
- Crossfit: This discipline involves full body work, no need for extra weight. This combination of cardio and high intensity exercises, make the whole body work in a balanced way and burn a good number of calories.
- Zumba or dancing therapy: these ways of exercising, are usually beneficial, especially for people who are beginig in the ways of doing exercises to lose weight, through steps of basic dances, can burn fat, a Fun and effective way.