At birth, we inherit a genetic capital of hair follicles which, by developing, defines our hair type. Whether for men or women, hair is a capital beauty and a seductive asset. So when they fall in large quantities, it is normal to worry! There are solutions to mitigate, curb this hair loss and especially stimulate regrowth.
How to prevent hair loss with a healthy lifestyle?
- Do not traumatize your hair! Stop the abuse of aggressive products (or made by a professional): colorations, perms, chemical smoothing…
- Do not pull on your hair too much. Have a suitable hair brush and pay attention to headbands, elastics, curlers, very tight braids, curling iron, smoothing plate …
- Avoid hot water or too hot drying (hairdryer or straightener with hotplates).
- Massage the scalp activates the microcirculation and makes the scalp much more receptive to care: the massage is done with the fingertips in a gentle way with circular movements from the neck to the top of the skull. Funny little spider-shaped massage devices can also be used and are very effective in stimulating micro-circulation.
- Wear a hat in the sun and prefer a drying in the open air of the hair is a plus to have beautiful hair resistant.
- Use protective hair products (nourishing oils, with or without sunscreens depending on the exposure) by limiting excessive swimming in the salty and / or chlorinated water that makes them brittle.
- Rinse hair with a lemon juice diluted in warm water tightens the scales of the hair.
- Diet also plays a role since a balanced consumption and rich in zinc (seafood, meat, veal liver, dried beans, soya, lentils, wheat germ, whole bread ..) and vitamins of group B ( meat, fish, vegetables, dairy products) can nourish the hair “from the inside”.
- Tobacco also affects the quality of hair: less irrigated, they are “asphyxiated” by the substances contained in cigarettes.
How could Argan oil help to prevent loss?
Argan oil has important benefits for those suffering from hair loss. Its natural properties are a great boon to a scalp with dandruff and irritation. Argan oil is rich in natural phenols that are beneficial for hair follicles. Not only does it promote hair growth, but it will also help you get healthy, and make it thicker. In many ways, this oil indirectly helps to reduce hair loss. It keeps the scalp healthy. Many hair loss specialists such as hairlosshelp, point out that a healthy and nourished scalp is important in the treatment of hair loss. The use of this oil after ketoconazole treatment is a great way to provide an environment conducive to new growth.
It also promotes hair growth by stimulating the production of keratin, essential for hair growth. Additionally, it improves the blood circulation of the scalp. The increased circulation in the scalp can help hair follicles get the nutrients they need to keep growing healthy.
Finally, it moisturizes the scalp and helps eliminate dandruff and other scalp problems. The accumulation of DHT contained in the scalp damages the growth of hair follicles and solving this problem will facilitate hair growth.
Follicle Rx, an anti-hair loss food supplement
Hair loss is also linked to deficiencies of zinc, magnesium, calcium, vitamin B or iron. The hair is also very good indicators of these deficiencies including mineral deficiencies. Also, hair food supplements such as Follicle Rx, are one of the first reflexes to have during a hair loss since they allow with a treatment of at least 3 months (this is the mandatory condition!) To improve the appearance of hair and revitalize the hair cycle.
Follicle Rx improves the capillary microcirculation and reduces the bulbar inflammation that precedes the fall of the hair. It provides vitamins like B: B6, B8, Zinc, sulfur amino acids which are necessary for the synthesis of keratin and the growth of hair. In this food supplements, we will find mainly Biotin, this component is important as it helps fight against free radicals, responsible for the premature aging of the hair bulb.