To follow the modern aesthetics, the face treatments are becoming more and more used. The most requested are external procedures that are practically non-invasive and have a good level of effectiveness. Although in reality they have to be carried out from time to time, to preserve its benefits.
Most of them work to cleanse the skin, make the outside regenerate, and make the pores cleaner than before. The face treatments that thicken the cosmetic gains are the following:
- Peelings: whether chemical or mechanical, it is one of the most common face treatments. Peelings are ideal for dealing with the appearance of softer lines of expression that appear by exposure to the rays of the sun. The treatment removes dead skin cells and exfoliates them, allowing a layer of new cells to appear on your face, attenuating or completely erasing wrinkles or lines of expression.
- Botox: this treatment is very famous. It is indicated when the wrinkles are much more marked and has origin in the mime of facial gesturing. This treatment involves injecting botox, which it actually blocks the contraction of the muscles and makes them softer when a woman is gesticulating.
- Infiltration of fillings: they are ideal to face the deepest and marked furrows that go from the mouth to the nose, or when the cheekbones tend to flatten. All these problems can be corrected applying this substance. They are usually extracted from the patient’s own fat, or from hyaluronic acid.
- Laser treatments: this is another of the face treatments that has been most prominent, as it is used to eliminate the lines of expression deeper without causing any type of pain in the patient. There are different types, those of pulsed light or laser that in fact what they do is produce burns, exfoliating the skin with small points of light, but in a very deep way, making it a completely controlled burn
These face treatments are the most sought after today. You just need to organize your time and sacrifice a little bit of your budget, but if it is worth, you will give back to your face a firm and youthful look.
What does not require a big budget and what if your schedule is not flexible?
I am in favor of supporting skin health with natural procedures. Homemade recipes can do a lot for your skin and they do not cost much money. The following face treatments require small daily efforts, but are totally worth it.
Before applying any treatment, it is important to remove all impurities from our face. To make a cleaning mask you will need to do the following:
- Mix two heaped spoons of oats with a cup of milk.
- Leave it on the fire until it becomes thick.
- Take it out of the fire and wait for it to cool a little before applying it on the face.
- Apply it and leave it to stand about 20 minutes.
- Finally, remove the mask with plenty of water.
If you have blackheads in the T zone, you can use a Black Mask too to get optimal results.
Mask to exfoliate the face
It is necessary from time to time to exfoliate our face, since dead cells tend to cover the pores of the skin. To prepare a good exfoliation mask you will need the following:
- Mix lemon juice with crushed mint leaves and a spoon of honey.
- Apply the mask on your face and let it act for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with water.
As part of all the treatments for the face, it is essential to rehydrate the skin so that it looks firm and young. To prepare a good moisturizing mask for your face, you will need to do the following:
- Place 2 tablespoons of yogurt in a blender.
- Add half a cucumber and a spoonful of honey.
- Mix all of the ingredients well and apply the cream on your face.
- Let the cream act for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask gently with a paper towel, preferably absorbent.
Nourishing Face Mask
Not only moisturizing the skin is important. You also need to nourish it, so it regenerates naturally and stays healthy. You can prepare a good nourishing mask as it follows:
- Make a little mashed potato. Add a spoonful of milk, a spoonful of olive oil and a yolk.
- When the puree has cooled, apply the mixture on the face.
- Cover your face with a paper towel and allow the mixture to act for 20 minutes.
- Clean your face with cold water.
With a good anti-wrinkle mask, you can prevent the appearance of signs of the passage of time. For this, you will need to do the following:
- Place the juice of half a lemon, 2 carrots and 2 tablespoons of yogurt in the blender.
- Let the ingredients mix well and then apply the mixture on your face.
- Let the mask work for half an hour.
- Remove with warm water.
You must take into account that these face treatments can be very effective, some more than others. But to show off a porcelain skin, you need to complement this with other care, such as the application of moisturizing and nourishing creams. BellaVei is an example of those creams. The creams will make your facial rejuvenation more durable and your skin will look healthy and firm.