Surely you have noticed that your skin looks a few more muted than before. This is normal, especially if you constantly receive intense sun baths. But this does not have to be a problem, it is really simple to correct, all you need is a body peeling to restore your skin to its original appearance.
But … What is body peeling?
It is one of the main treatments of spas, spas and beauty centers. These are done mostly on the face, but the technique can be modified to be performed on any part of the body, or in its entirety if you wishing.
Generally, the body peeling is done after a cleaning and before any kind of treatment is performed. In few words, this treatment consists of removing the corneal layer of the epidermis in a very superficial way. In this way we can eliminate the dead cells accumulated in the skin so that the younger and fresh cells can receive the treatment made with waves, creams and lights that are applied in the same.
In resume, body peeling is a treatment designed for beauty, and in essence, its mission is to cleanse the skin to depth.
What benefits can a body peeling give me?
This treatment can give you many benefits on the skin, including:
- A smoother, younger and cleaner skin, then, we have removed the outer layer of the epidermis that was full of dead cells.
- A surface more appropriate to be able to apply the creams and ointments of our preference.
- If you have areas cracked, hard or damaged, this treatment is essential if you want to gradually disappear these imperfections.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Not only does it bring benefits for our skin, but for us in general, as this treatment can relax us a lot and relieve stress, and in this way to better face the problems that come later.
Can I only do this in spas or beauty centers?
Not necessarily, you can also do it at home without any problem. To make a body peeling at home not necessary to buy many things, only the following ingredients:
- 100 grams of bran preferably made of oats.
- Half avocado well crushed.
- A base oil that is your favorite, such as: jojoba, olive, sunflower or almonds.
- Green dried seaweed; you can buy them in any herbalist or supermarkets that are well stocked. With a few strips will be more than enough.
- A horsehair glove that does not scrape much.
Well, once you have all these ingredients at hand, you will prepare your homemade body peeling in the following way:
To begin, you must soak the algae for about an hour, then mash them together with the avocado and the fat. Once you get a homogenous paste, mix it with the oat bran (which should be whole).
- Then go to the bathroom, which is where you will do the peeling. With your body clean and moist, you must smear the entire mixture from the shoulders to the ankles, you should hit the elbows, abdomen, glutes, hips, knees and feet. Then massage yourself with the help of the horsehair glove, if the dough is drying, see it moistening it.
- It is necessary to perform this operation for at least 5 minutes, and not to take more than 15. Then, rinse and re-massage but with a moisturizer.
Use caution with the following:
It is completely logical and rational, but is necessary say it:
- Do not do a body peeling where there are open wounds, unknown eruptions or eczemas.
- Do not abuse this treatment, having it done once a week will suffice.
- After performing this treatment it is necessary that you apply a good dose of moisturizing cream or nourishing that is of your preference. Otherwise, you will begin to feel tight. You can change the ointments by lotions or oils, and, if they are aromatized, better still.
So, in resume, body peeling removes all dead skin cells. In this way it cleanses it deeply, and returns its natural luminosity. In addition, you will provide softness and hydration, purify and oxygenate the epidermis by repairing it in a deep way and as a result will be more smooth and dense.
As you know, do not abuse this treatment, once a week is enough, and at least 2 times a year. The ideal would be before the summer so you can get a spectacular tanning and another after the summer, to heal and soften the skin.